SELL YOUR HOME FOR MORE
The agent you choose to sell your home matters.
The general perspective is that all agents are the same, but that could not be further from the truth.
There is a very big difference in the track records of the best agents to the average.
Nearly 50% of all listings expire or fail to sell the first time.
Of those that do sell, many end up selling at a discount of more than 30% than the original listing price.
Don't let this happen to you!
We help you find the best agent.
Step 1 - Tell us where you are selling (or buying) along with some details.
Step 2 - Our research team ranks all of the agents active in your area. (ALL agents, not just some) and sends you the report.
Step 3 - We review the report with you to help you pick the best agent.
Step 4 - You work directly with the agent you picked with our support.
We get paid at closing. We receive a referral fee from your agent.
There is no cost to you.
We get paid on results only.
Here is some useful information to help
- Success Rate - How often does an agent succeed? Of the X properties they tried selling, how many sold and how many failed to sell? Whereas the average agent has a closing ratio as low as 50%, and some have as low as 25%, top agents have upwards of 95%.
- Sales Price per SqFt - On average what price per square feet is that agent able to sell homes like yours for.
- Sales Price / List Price - When that agent sells, what is the final sales price he/she achieved compared to the original listing price? What is the average discount? Top agents have better negotiation skills and knowledge of the market, enabling them to achieve the highest possible sales price.
- Speed of Sale - How long does it take that agent to sell a property as compared to the average in that neighborhood and price segment?
- Total Local and overall Sales - How many properties has that agent transacted in that community? Different communities have particularities unique to them. By having experience selling there, that agent not only has a better grasp of market pricing, he/she might know what makes buyers in this community interested. This will help increase the buyer’s perceived value and therefore, price.
- Performance in Comparable Sales - It is important to analyze these factors with the segment of the market the property belongs to. For example, properties at higher price points tend to have lower success rate, higher discounts and longer days on market.
- Customer Reviews - We look at how other sellers have been reviewing that agent.
We send you the ranking and you pick which agents you would like to meet with. We Schedule a call to walk you through the data.
You meet with the agent or agents and decide which you like best to hire.
Sell for more by picking the agent that can sell for more.
Simple - Just send us your address and we'll get started on the research right away.
Service - We help you understand which statistics and track record matter most in getting the best agent
Results - Get your property sold for more money.
Have valuable information to make a smarter choice.
We will introduce you to the agent that the data shows will sell for the highest possible price and in the least amount of time.
You will only be contacted by the agent(s) you pick - not an army of agents bugging you saying they are the best.
If you have an agent in mind you'd like to compare, we can provide you with their "realtor report card".